Everybody Boong Boong BOONG!!

다함께 붕붕붕!!!!!
YEAH that's the name of the game ~ DAHAMKKE BOONG BOONG BOONG

I know EXO was promoting this KKT game but I wasn't that interested to download since it was in Korean. I can read Hangeul, but still, just kinda wierd. If you're lucky enough you can play againts EXO members themselves, cool right?

Last week I finally installed the game because a friend of mine send an invitation message to my KKT. I was thinking that I would delete it in a day, but it turns out that I got addicted. Really addicted. I wasn't playing because of EXO, but because the game was addicting.

So bla bla bla bla yesterday I overslept since 4 PM and woke up on 1 AM. By 3 AM I played the game and I MET BAEKHYUN


I WAS HOLDING MYSELF NOT TO SCREAM AT 3 AM 
The ugly truth is that, I can't tell whether it is the REAL Byun Baekhyun or not. I didn't get 'the banner' or recieve 5000 coins when I win againts him.
As you guys might already know, you have to beat the EXO member to figure out whether it's really them playing or not. If that's really them, when you beat them a banner will showed up at the very end of the game, like this: 
cr: momotao@tumblr
CAN I JUST ASSUME THAT IT'S REALLY BAEKHYUN THAT I MET THIS MORNING?? Q_Q

I was playing the 2 vs 2 mode, where the 4 players are devided into 2 teams (red & blue). This is a new event on Dahamkke Boong which just started yesterday. I think this 2 vs 2 event is going to replace "Meet EXO" cus "Meet EXO" ends today. It quite make sense if the banner does not popped out since it means that I played 2 events in a game

holy shit I met Baekhyun on his last day Q.Q best two minutes thirty three seconds in my life

one more thing, Baekhyun's character wore a costume, which is a sleeveless Growl uniform that if I'm correct, can not be purchased by players. That costume is not even available to purchase! Nobody mentioned about this on their blogs or anything ;A; Too bad I wasn't fast enough to took a screenshot. People only mention about the banner, not the costume!

okay guys let's just assume that it's really him lol *HEADSHOT*

anywayy.... you should see my baby :3


You could get this car if you send game invitations to 40 KKT friends. I really love the wheels!

If I am mistaken about this 'Meet EXO' event, please please tell me. I would really appreciate it > <
I really wanna clarify things up.  







10 comments:

  1. I think you did play against the real Baekhyun cause if you look closely at your screenshot, you got a 5000 gold bonus. Normally, that spot would be 0 (I've checked several times when I played and that spot was always 0 for me). But I just so happened to play with Chen last night and when the game ended, I also got a 5000 gold bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you invite KKT friends? I really want that car!������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was part of the event, so there's a banner that automatically leads you to invite friends to get the car.
      I don't know whether they still have this event or not >_<

      Delete
  3. What do you need to download this game? Do you need to be in korea to download this game?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you only need kakaotalk on your device, and you don't have to be in korea to download this game ^^

      here's a link to download
      Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cjenm.boong
      Apple: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dahamkke-bungbungbung-for/id684584609?mt=8

      Delete
  4. Everything is in korean, can we change to english? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. as far as i know the language can't be changed > <

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ermm...why i already sent 40invitation to40KKT friend but still nothing happen?#i really wan the car...QAQ

    ReplyDelete