Happy Holidays

My term break starts from end of January till February 25th... My holiday is pretty lame, got really lazy to do things, pathetic.. And uh, out of budget u_u well not really, my mom still gave me (same amount as I was going to campus) every week, but since the amount of money that i have in the bank rite now is dieing, I rather do some savings. Tho.. it's hard cus Nature Republics stuffs with EXO is fuckin tempting. I started to collect purchase them since early December (started with NR EXO Poster) and ended up buying anything else every week or two -_- I wanted to make a post about it with excitement but I forgot to move the photos to my PC....

Oh I forgot! I finally bought a t-shirt for Tao, dunno whether it is for EXO's debut anniversary or his birthday... What makes me happy is that the t-shirt is from an Indonesian brand (and not really famous yet, but their quality is superb!), so I don't have to worry if someone else has already gave him. I hope one day he'll wear it :'D
Fyi, it's Anggie that made me obsessed to give oppa a t-shirt, cus Kai actually wore the t-shirt that Anggie gave to him! :3

Anyway... about 4C
Yes I managed to be in the part of Environmental Month! EM is an annual event that is held by LSPR 4C hoho ~ I get to be in the Media Relations Division. I'm in charge of  the print medias with one of my senior. I'm really surprised to see that I have 6 magazines to contact cus the others who'r in charged of other medias (TV, radio, and internet) only have 2-4. I mean, I'm in charge of the Press Release too ;;; Tho tbh I havn't even learnt anything about press release... (please, I am not complaining. This is learning how to work under pressure and I actually enjoyed it) but a, out of 6 magazines that I have to contact there are only 3 media that could be contacted, but too bad they havn't gave me any more further news ToT 





Today is February 11th, a month (28 days ugh) untill my 18th birthday!! I have to do something awesome on my last days of being 17 \m/ Maybe like succesfully had media partners for EM or... auditioned for SM..

Should I auditioned for SM? :/
I personally really wanted to audition for YG... Their 'female voices' suits my kinda voice ;_; strong and brave. It's hard for me to follow and sing along to SM female voices, not really because of the high notes, but because of their soft beautiful angelic voices.... I'm serious._. 

OH LOL HAHAHA WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT THAT  /SCOFFS/ I WONT EVEN PAST THE FIRST ONLINE SELECTION


0 comments:

Post a Comment