AARGH ;~;

I want this so badly ;;;; Topp Dogg ARARIO repackage.. autographed



I was looking for the March issue of The Celebrity magazine on Yes24. I just entered the homepage and scrolled down to see some "things" when the hangeul writing caught my attention. I read it, really surprised cus it says "ARARIO".
omfg so it's the repackage album of Arario!

I.... need... it /screams/ 
What made me really wanted interested in this album is the special present for fans, which are drawings by Ha Il Kwon ~

With the collaboration between Topp Dogg and the webtoon artist Ha Il Kwon, the new album will be the sequel of their 'fantasy story telling' album "Open the Door". The drawings were made as a special presents for the fans

Tbh I dont even know who is Ha Ilkwon. I just searched for his artworks on Google and they turned out pretty amazing.

AAAAAAAAKKKHH MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING REAL SOON! /BRICKED/

I can get it for my self but I can't get the autographed one ;~; yeasia has it. It is only US$28, which is IDR 330,000. Duh it it touched and autographed by all 13 members! 13 members! 13! EXO's autographed cost like IDR 800,000 for a total of 12 members.

Yeaaa I can afford the autographed one, and I also have a credit card.. But I have to use my credit card really wisely u_u Only for emergencies but this is an emergency my heart might explode

uuuugggh US$ is risiiiiinng ;A;

-end of post



I want to take selcas today, wanna do a K-artist look alike for a contest on IG. It's raining since 6am, and it's cloudy by now. I hope today is a sunny day :'D
I'll definitely post my selca here ~ ㅎㅎㅎ


UPDATE 20/2
here's the album composition ;_;
so.... u got
1 CD, of course
1 poster, UGH MY LOVE OF ANIME FEELS
1 ToppKlass key, i really dunno what is this. is it just a drawing or there's a real key?
26 game cards, OMG REALLY??
22 pages booklet, awh they all looked gorgeous
1 (or 2) random photocard, with 26 types of them wtff


/scrEAAAAMS/

0 comments:

Post a Comment