Review: 3 CONCEPT EYES Gel Eyeliner - Glitter Red Bean

HEYAAAA ~
I'm so glad that I finally get a touch of this product. It's been a while since I really wanted 3CE's gel eyeliner (it's so hard to find). Lol I just mentioned about this product on my Stylenanda post XD ~ I'm so relieved to bought this without waiting for pre orders cus I found this ready stock from Chic Princessa. Arrived less than 24 hours after I ordered!

The reason I bought in this shade is because I love dark brown eyeliners, especially gels. My first brown eyeliner was Etude House's Sweet Recipe, which has a super adorable packaging. I was sad by the fact that I have not even make a review about it, have not have the chance to wore it daily (I was still in high school, and the product dries out in 6 months), and the worst part is that Etude House does not produce the product anymore /criES niagara falls/. After that, I use brown eyebrow pencil for eyeliners :'D

At first I was worried if the Glitter Red Bean would be as red as #LOVE , well, referring to the name which has red really made me thought that it would be red or a reddish color. Then I took closer look between the colors (can't find any reviews of Glitter Red Bean yet) and convinced that Glitter Red Bean is more of a dark brown. Well, that's what I'm hoping LOL. I don't mind with the glitters, because I had read reviews saying that the glitters are less-visible.


Description
This eyeliner has a dark brown color with a hint of pearlescent violet added for a mystical look. You will have a long-wearing and smear-proof clear gel line.
Clear brown colored gel eyeliner, the ultra-smooth formula allows beginners to apply eyeliner easily.
Transforming gel texture, this eyeliner will easily glide on the lash line and hold it's color for a defined eye makeup look
Long lasting waterproof formula, use this waterproof and smudge-proof for an easy makeup
Vibrant color and lighting, the mixture of matte color and shimmer creates a rich colored finish, perfect for any eye makeup
Brush duo, brighten up and given precision to your look by applying this gel eyeliner with the gel eyeliner brush


The eyeliner comes in a Stylenanda plastic wrap with the eyeliner brush inside ~



The small black cube box is suprisingly adorable.. Well yeah it is really simple - colored in black with white writings of product detail and brand, but somehow I can't stop touching and holding it.
The inside color of the box is colored with fuschia pink. AAWW I just like the combination of black and fuschia pink!




This eyeliner is both easy, and also hard to apply. I'm not used to it yet.
At first I use it like applying eye shadow. The gel glides easily on my eyelid and I ended up smudging it all over my eyelid. 

Here's the coloor ~ I just love the dark brown color


I didn't apply a thick layer because I was nervous LOL

Pros
- Comes with a brush!
- Smudge proof and waterproof
- Simple yet elegant packaging
- Pigmented color
- Can also be used as eyeshadow
- I really love the creamy texture which made the product glides smoothly on my eyelids
- 4-6 hours of staying power on oily lids (I have oily lids, my other eyeliner only last for 1-3 hours)
- The glitters are just the right amount which made it suitable for daily use


Cons
- Small amount of product
- Highly recommended to use eye primer (I don't have an eye primer T.T)
- Needs time to dry
- Might transfer to the lower eye line if I use a thick layer

My Rate: ★☆ / 4.3

2 comments:

  1. ıs this matte or shimmery? I couldn't decide ^^
    Thank you for the review~~
    meishenmeweishenme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is matte ^^ the glitters are barely seen and it does not gives a shimmering effect.
      you're welcome! anyway just followed your blog kekeke ~

      Delete