Shits' Not Working

This is a major issue of a life of an 18 year old student of the 21st century. My cellphones with a capital S are not working. 2014 is definitely not the year where I'm able to communicate with others. Tragic things, I repeat tragic things happen to my cellphones and I really can't stand how it slowed down my efforts and capabilities of doing my job, assignments, and everything that I must do. The worst part is, it also inflict financial loss.

This is really complicated and no matter how hard I try to explain people will always be like, "wat".
Wat. WTF

Here's the fucking chronology. I give a shit.
 
April 2014
Samsung Galaxy Note 1 is my cellphone since September 2012. I love Note 1 so much because of it's wide HD screen and all the features that it has. Unfortunately, that day, that day where I was so stupid, careless, and reckless. I left my cellphone on a very edge of a table and it fell. And the screen breaks. I believe nothing was wrong with the system because it still rang when it receive phone calls.

May 2014
By the end of May, Dad finally bought me Samsung Galaxy Grand 2. May was a very busy month for me because I was focusing on Performing Arts. I was one of the cast and I have weekly rehearsals. 
Anyway, not that I was feeling ungrateful, I don't really have that happy feeling when receiving the new phone. I don't know, it's weird. 

August 2014
It was Ied Mubaraq, time for family reunion. One of my cousin have this addiction - somewhat obsession towards cellphone and she roughly grabbed my cellphone and droped with the screen facing on the hard marble floor. Got troubles with the LCD screen. 30% damage, details are still visible, phone features works properly

September
I can't tell whether the fall gave damage towards my internet connectivity, cus my internet connection suddenly sucks. I can't even receive instant messages. I can't tell if it's the provider's issue because my family uses the same provider and they didn't face any problem(s).

October 2014
Absolute screen blackout. System still works perfectly. Sometimes I can still answer phone calls or turn on portable wifi because I just seem to remember how.
November 2014
Used my sister's cellphone which also had issues.
1. Version is too old, cellphone often crash
2. Cannot be charged properly, something is wrong with the port
3. The phone battery also cannot contain power. I need to charge the cellphone for 2 days for the use of 6 hours. 
4. Unable to read sim card, so the cellphone doesn't use a sim card. Messaging apps are very important to me so I can still rely on wifi. Anyway, guess what, I use my Grand as a portable wifi. Therefore I use 2 broken cellphones everyday to complete my life.
By mid November, things are getting worse.

December
Officially phone-less. 
Good bye to the world

My heart is broken like a broken cellphone screen.


oh my gosh tomorrow I'm having LCCI examination which is an international exam that cost me £500

1 comments:

  1. tragisnya... pantes jadi susah banget dihubungin. sabar yak. makanya lain kali bedoa sebelum megang hape biar ga rusak mulu wkwk. nasib nasib..

    ReplyDelete