Another Post of 'BEYOND'

If you have read my previous post, I have wrote about a pop up store of Beyond that is located at Kota Kasablanka. I have mentioned that Beyond is a very unique Korean cosmetic brand that campaigns to save the environment, earth, and animals. Beyond carries on a campaign against animal testing and promises that it will consistently take eco-friendly action and respect life.

A phew weeks ago I was contacted by Beyond Indonesia to do a review of Beyond's latest product. I was so happy and excited. To find out the best product for me, Mima, a representative from Beyond contacted me to ask about my skin type. She's a very nice person, she's also a fast-responder.

Finally, I was informed on Wednesday that the product for me was ready at Beyond's store at Mall Taman Anggrek. I browsed online to find information about the store and found out that the store just opened and Beyond is having 10% sale for all items! Wow.. it's a new store

So the next day, I payed a visit to Beyond MTA and bought my professional camera /grins/

Behold, Beyond at Mall Taman Anggrek, 2nd floor #222



Okay so I had this happy feeling of entering a new store. Well, I guess everyone does, lol! The testers were still in perfect condition and it means that I am one of the first to try XD



Save Animals, Save Nature!


Some pictures of products that I managed to took ~


The Real Mineral range uses recycled paper as the box, and above here is the BB cream.



And here, are the cutest products with the cutest packaging that I found.


Hand creams are always adorable!


The Beyond 'Kids' above are lotion, body wash and shampoo. I absolutely loved the packaging because it looked more like bathroom decorations rather than normal squirt bottles. Just look at the details above the leaf! A snail and a ladybug <3

After I was happy with the pictures that I took, I bought myself 2 pieces of mask sheets (they're so good, that was my third purchase of the product) and then I asked whether there were anything for me.

/drumrolls/

And here it is..

I really can't hide my excitement

I bet my face was red

Oh my I'm so embarrassed



A BUNCH OF ECO BEAUTY

       Dear Nadilla,
       Hello from Beyond Indonesia!
       You are one step ahead to save mother nature & to be part of eco way of life.
       And we are so pleased to share some of it to you directly!

       Let them fall into your arms :
     ★Real Mineral BB Cream
     ★Real Mineral Glow Highlighter

       And let us know how you experience our products. 

A huge smile was plastered on my face as soon as I read the adorable note from the package. Firstly, they spelled my name correctly with a double L! My name is often misspelled with a single L and almost everybody did that. Secondly, I absolutely loved the choice of words that were written on the note, you are one step to save mother nature. Soon I'll be a hero to save mother nature! XD And last but not least, /take  a deep breath/  a BB cream and a highlighter! Gosh I'm currently running out of BB cream (I'm using a sunblock from skinfood now) and I don't have any highlighters since my sister broke it a phew months ago (which made me uses gold shimmering eye shadow instead).

/jawdrops/

This is such and amaze-ing coincidence. Thankyou for giving me a chance to do an exclusive review of Beyond's products! 

Anyway, you can see the Real Mineral BB Cream from one of an image above. 

Curious about the products? Stay tuned for a special review of Beyond's Real Mineral BB Cream and Glow Highlighter (^o^)


1 comments:

  1. Dear Nadilla... Glad you like and enjoy every minute inside our store. Can't wait for your review about Real Mineral Blemish Balm and Glow highlighter. Real Mineral is one of our best line so far... Hope you like it Nad! Enjoy! XOXO

    ReplyDelete