Stopped by to say Hi

Hiiii!
Oh it feels so good to be here. I got so much to but I'm quite in a tight schedule. I don't even know what should I don't write here because so much happens during the past phew weeks and it's pretty hard to make a simple post.

Anywaay, here's a selfie from one of an #AGENTOFCHANGE segment on LSPR Radio.


Please excuse my super ugly derp. This was taken on an inconvenient timing.

Hmm.. it's hard to describe how busy I am. Oh my that previous sentence really made me sound like a snobbish ratchet. But I'm serious tho, this is my first free weekend after about a month.

Last weekend I literally spent most of my time at Teater Jakarta. For two days I left home on 7 am and came back on 1 am. Well, not really.. On saturday I left on 1pm but still, I came back on 1 am. lol... I was working on a decorative panel booth and also being an usher for an incredible event. I may blog about last week but my previous weeks are not even lest interesting than last week.

I choose to be busy. Joining a club and be an officer. Those are the things that I love to do, pushing my limits and see what I am capable of. You will never know unless you try.

That's all I can say for now. 
I'll post about my latest selfies soon :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment