Shit Happens

I've been through things that are waaaay shittier than this. Things that actually made me cry, things that made me feel like I'm a worthless piece of shit, things that made me won't let go of my mom.

Four months of 2016 and I feel like this year is going to get worse. Oh wait, maybe all these shitty things happened because I already labeled the year that way.

Anyway, if I had more time I would be glad to tell about one of the shittiest thing that happened to me. Here's a hint, it's about my hair. 

Well I have other issues too, but I'm not gonna talk about it here. 

I turned 20 this year, it's been exactly a month since my birthday. Is it me or the universe is really trying to make me change the way I deal with my problems, and dealing with shitty people?
This is so different. I am more patient, I can control myself, I can hide my emotional self. This is amazing.

On the other hand, I'm being an asshole myself. Wow being an asshole feels great.



0 comments:

Post a Comment