Does it Matter?

I'm not the kind of person who mourns of being single. I have a lot of things that I want to pursue, not exactly a goal, but more like mentally giving myself an adventure of my curiosity.

I want to be in charge of a big-time project, I want to be an online celebrity, I want  to be a writer, I want to feel what it's like to work under pressure, I want to be an inspiration. Being a good intelligent student is not on my list because it is not an option. Duh, having good grades is something important since the society praises 'quantity' instead of quality.

Does my love life really matter? I'm not interested in looking for Mr. Right. I believe in faith that will give Mr. Right to me, someday. There's nothing wrong of being single and I don't need to rush on finding my partner. I do feel lonely, sometimes. But the loneliness that I feel is not an emotion that I must be concerned of. As soon as I meet my friends and enjoying my hobbies I will easily forget the things-that-bothers-me.

A friend of mine says that I am a thriller, it refers to the people who find their love ones through various encounters that leads to friendship and ends with a deeper relation that ties two people physically and emotionally. Like maybe falling for a complete stranger, best friend, a colleague, or a partner in crime.

Hence, meet-ups and blind dates won't work for me. (Maybe it could work out, but let's not talk about that possibility). It would be weird if you just meet a guy and already have a "he shall be my boyfriend, work on that!" label plastered on his forehead. I got irritated by guys that think that I am in some kinda bond or commitment with them just because the society knows that he and I are about to be together. Seriously, who do you think you are. 

Those kinda guys tends to invade your personal space, unintentionally. I mean, yeah of course they want to know your activities but sometimes they ended up being a nosey asshole, and the worst part is, they won't understand that your are busy woman that have many priorities and responsibilities. And they misjudge you.

Oh I need to cool off a little..
All this romance related stuff pissed the shit out of me. Those obtuse singles that doesn't know how to keep themselves happy (and useful) and would prevent themselves doing anything productive with the single excuse.

BEING SINGLE IS NOT A TRAGEDY, YOU KNOBHEAD MOTHERFUCKER 

Common phrases mindless singles often said:
"why are you even dressing up that good, you don't have anyone to impress"
"nobody will support me to do the show, I'm single. So yeeah, I'm not going to perform"
"single? oh you poor thing no one will bring you flowers on your graduation"
"I think it's pathetic to be hanging around at the mall, alone. Then at a restaurant sitting at a table of four but eats alone. Gosh how could you live in such an awful... life"

If they think that being a single is a tragedy then they just have to bite the bullet.


Anyway, I'm not a woman that does not need a man. Of course I need a man, I mean, who will get rid of the rats from our attic? Who will drive me home when I came home late? Who will be there for me when I am afraid? 




8 comments:

  1. Nice post!!! I like your blog!!!
    would you like to follow each other? let me know...I always follow back
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou!
      Sure :D Just followed your blog ^^

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for your visit!!!
      I follow you with GFC and I added you by g+ too!!!
      Have a wonderful weekend!! and my g+ for your post!!!:)))

      Delete
    3. I follow you by Bloglovin too!!!:)))

      Delete
    4. thankyou so much Marcela! :)
      I've followed you too on Google+ and Bloglovin! It's really nice to meet you

      Delete
  2. Great post! I don't care what people says or think about me!!!!
    Your life belongs to you, and you deserve to be happy, you have to trust yourself to achieve things on your own. Life's too short, we have to live it openly (at its fullest)
    I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on “GFC” (blog followers), “Google+”, and bloglovin? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x♥x♥

    "Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much for your comment! It literally made me feel better ^^

      Suuure! I have followed you on all of them, please follow back :D

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much!! I'm following you back now on ”GFC” (#15) "Maria", ”Google+”, and ”bloglovin (#18)”....and I clicked there on the "♥save button" (below each post) on all your posts, to show my appreciation ;)
      Keep in touch sweetie! Hope you have a great day, and a wonderful week full of things that makes your heart happy<3

      x♥x♥

      "Health & Beauty"




      Delete