One Day at the Library


Calm and peaceful. Two words that perfectly describes the library. I love the library, it is obviously the best place to read books. High bookshelves lies across the room and hides every desks, hence no one will discover a person sitting on the desk.

Yesterday was the first time I entered the library, I was there because the Graphic Design team needs to finish some designs for our upcoming event. My friend told me that she's usually here to finish her homework. Here at the library you can concentrate without getting bothered at all because, nobody enters the library. Well of course the students that entered the library are those students that have educational issues, whether doing assignments or finishing their thesis.

Right now I am currently waiting for my uploads to complete. So, see you around

0 comments:

Post a Comment