Not So a Good Day


My family had been talking about his day since the end of February, they promised me that this would be a really special way to celebrate my 18th birthday.

Well, they did take me to a really luxurious place. A lunch at a well known five star hotel in Jakarta.

Dad ruined my mood in the morning. Acting pathetically childish and ridiculous. He was mad at mom, ugh adults should be more mature.

What disappoints me the most is that I already told him about what I had sacrifice for this day, the 3rd event of Environmental Month which is coral planting. Plus, snorkeling. For free. And his fucking reaction was "oh really? when? wow that's so fun!" oh ma gaaah stfu

I was so disappointed I dont even want to look at his face or even talked to him. I think he didnt realize that i am mad at him. whatever

So umm yeah if he didn't ruin my mood i would should be really happy. Yes. My belly and tongue is really happy.

Mom would kill me if she sees this post, she'll thinks that i am not grateful and compare me with other poor people who cant even eat once a day. well yeah i am grateful, i am happy, but i am still disappointed by dad's childish action. I don't have to explain it here

Anyway, that's a really adorable picture of a macaroon that i managed to took :3 it tasted good too

0 comments:

Post a Comment