Hi there

Hello.
April is a really random month. Anyway that's my first selfie taken from Eddie's webcam HAHAHA
OMG I'm so ashamed of myself I looked so ugly ugh my no-makeup pics can be better than that.
DON'T compare this pic to my profile picture on the top left of the screen.

So.. let's just start with today.
Today is a really busy day. It was planned to be a really busy day. I've stayed up till 2am for today

As far as I have been informed, my class will have a photoshoot for our Performing Arts booklet on 1PM, and followed by the PA test on 3.30. I also have a 4C presentation of the officer candidates on 5PM. By 7PM, I have to meet my sister Zay at the mall to have fun. She just finished that freakin National Exam.

This morning I woke up at 5AM, I checked my cellphone to see any social notification and got terribly surprised by my senior's notice that today on 11, 4C will have a meeting. Since I was very sleepy, I lied down and close my eyes and rush everything after that. I had tons of work (task and assignments, actually) to do that I actually supposed to finish by 11AM today. However, since the meeting is on 11, I have to leave home by 9. I have to be 2 hours earlier.

AND SO I've rushed everything and by 9 I was ready to go. I received a message at 9, telling me that the meeting is canceled, and the officer candidate presentation is also canceled.



boom

then I undressed myself.



I am personally glad but also disappointed. Glad because it means I have around one and a half hour to sleep and I can meet Zay right after the PA test. On the other hand, I was disappointed because I am ready for my presentation. I am already well prepared, and getting prepared is the reason I stayed up until 2AM.

Nevermind, this is not the end of the world. The bright side is waaay brighter /smiles awkwardly/


I have a story to tell
Yesterday, on my way home, I was sitting peacefully on a bus, enjoying the scenery from the window. I was enjoying the scenery because yesterday I managed to get home earlier, really happy because the streets are not crowded and the traffic jam have not occur.
Then I see two men fighting. I can tell that they may have a car accident before because I can see that there was a car parked carelessly. One man gave a hard punched on the face of his helpless opponents. My bus keeps going and I can see half of the opponent's face. It was bleeding terribly like hell. His face was covered with blood that runs down from his scalp. I was so horrified by the scene. I can't hold my tears and I ended up crying all the way home. Alone
It was embarrassing, but what can I do?

The End


Before I leave
I am very saddened by the fact that I was not careful enough when shopping online on Qoo10. This is my second purchase, I was so satisfied with my first order. The sellers of my first and second order are two different people ugh I thought this one might be as good as the first.....
I ordered Etude House's Magic Any Cushion. I thought all her products are ready stock but yesterday I just read some comments from customers saying that their order took more than a month to arrive... AAAARGH I'm running out of any cushion.. I do have a compact powder from FaceShop that I can use, I also have the refill of my current Any Cushion. I wanna make a reviiiiieewww and compare both products /facepalms/

0 comments:

Post a Comment