Review: THE FACE SHOP Lovely Me:ex Milky Tint - 02 Baby Peach

Last week I was looking for my Nature Republic lip balm which I wanted to review today in my makeup box till I finally I found a product that I left after months using it...... Still sitting nicely in it's box, and most importantly, still in good condition ~

The color of the box had faded a little, no tint of pinks



I think it has been almost a year since I have this product. 
I opened the lid to smell the scent, and it still have it's nice fresh scent tho it already change a bit.


Okay so here's the description of The Face Shop's Lovely Me:Ex Milky Tint:
Milk-lotion type tint, with a moisturizing film made of milk and natural berry extracts, gently  protect the lips without dryness or smudging while making them appear attractive as if tinged with flower pigments. 

Here's the color swatch! 


Pros
- Still in good condition hohohoho
- 2-4 hours of lasting power
- Nice peachy scent
- Easy to use and blend
- Not too orange-y. Gives a natural peachy coral color of lips. 
- Pigmented color. The color of the tint will be more pigmented compared to the swatch above when applied on to lips.

Cons
- I really dont see the moisturizing part of this product, in fact it is quite dehydrating. You can apply lipbalm under it but the color won't shows much. You apply lipbalm around 2 hours before you use the milky tint to give nice result
- Can't tell how much tint you have left in the container

My rate:  / 3.8

1 comments:

  1. Great review! ^-^
    Love ur blog so I just followed u :x

    www.imcandyng.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete