Makeup Wishlist!


It's been almost 3 months since I last bought cosmetics online. I did bought cosmetics at stores but personally  I'm not really satisfied due the lack of variety and of course, the price of product that are unreasonably expensive compared to online's.

I shouldn't be purchasing cosmetics right now, because in a month EXO would held a concert in Jakarta and I have to see them. My sister and I have this piggy bank of EMERGENCY EXO, where we have to save IDR 100.000 in a month. We started our savings since December 2013 when I found a rumor of EXO's schedule in 2013 that said that EXO would spend the other half of the year (June-Dec) for international activities, whatever it is.

Lol getting out of topic up there. Okay I'll just get to the whishlist
I include the Indonesian online store of where to buy these items as well as the price.


Too Cool For School - Dinoplatz Pop Up Mascara
Official price: KRW 18,000
Where to buy: Beau Young - IDR 179,000

Why?
Because this mascara comes with a box that is super unique and adorable. Aand.. I don't have a mascara yet.
Hmm I do feel like I bought this product just to get the box.
Curious? Click here to see the image!


Peripera - Wholy Deep Liner Kit
Official price: KRW 15,000
Where to buy: Little Dots Shop - IDR 160,000

Why?
Well, FROZEN is not one of my favorite movie, but it's a movie that kinda relates with me and my sister /aaw/.
I don't have to explain it here LOL
Okay so for a price of IDR 160k for 5 amount of eyeliner is pretty reasonable! I'm currently looking for brown and light beige colored liner, one usually cost IDR 80k. So, 160 for 2. 2!! Why should I pay 160 for 2 when I can get 160 for 5.






Peripera - Peri's Milky Tint
Official price: KRW 7,000
Where to buy: Chic Princessa - IDR 75,000

Why?
I am currently looking for purple colored milky tints and Peripera's won my heart. Etude House has a purple milky tint too, and it was quite hard for me to choose which one between these two. Hopefully my sister had tried both products and Peripera satisfied her the most.









3 Concept Eyes - Highlighter Beam 30ml
Official Price: KRW 13,000
Where to find: Chic Princessa - IDR 159,000

Why?
First, I need a highlighter since my sister broke my previous one. Second, this highlighter from 3 Concept Eyes is the best I could find.











Etude House - Lock N' Summer Proof 10 Cushion Liner
Official price: KRW 9,500
Where to find: Little Dots Shop - IDR 102,000

I was actually avoiding products from Etude House because the majority of K-cosmetics that I have are from Etude House and I really wanted to try other brands. However, this cushion eyeliner is an item that I couldn't resist. The concept of cushion is really interesting. Not to mention, this is product is part of their summer collection. I assume this product would be great for hot weather. Duh, it's always summer in Indonesia ~






Okay these are all the items that I want ~ I know I can't buy them all at once lol maybe one item per month loool


Anyway, I saw this banner today when I accessed Peripera's site. Ugh this week they're having 50% discounts for lip products. I'm a huge fan of Peripera's (and of course Clio too) lip products but I never managed to purchase their products because they're really hard to find. Well, despite the fact that they cost a little more expensive..


OMG not only lip products but also EVERYTHING! I want them all HAHAHAH

LOL I wish I'm living in Korea. What I want most of living there is to get all K-cosmetics and K-Pop merchandise without getting charged of the tax and shipping fee.

Okay see ya

0 comments:

Post a Comment