Comm F*cking Sci


i'm not even studying. i'm coloring my copy sheets

i dont know. i really hate this subject. well, not :) really :) communication science

my mid term exam starts from this wednesday. today is the third day of exams. i've prepared my exams very well. this one too, but idk wtf i cant get anything of this subject into my brain.

my note book has more colors than that. i'm just too lazy to take a picture of it.

so.. this subject has tons of things that you should remember. it's too much. overload. my class mates aren't even studying. class group chat is being random all of a sudden. i see no sense of no one studying.
got some personal chats that asked "have you study? what did you study? :"("
yeaah.... i havent even study anything.
i've studied a little since 4am this morning, but i'm sure that i still dont understand anything

have a nice day

0 comments:

Post a Comment