[131011] My Ombre Hair

ANNYEONG!!
So finally, just as i've promised, a post about my ombre hair!

*cheers

HERE'S A SELCA ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

follow my Instagram acc -> @maojja



this is the back view of my hair. sorry it had an effect on it. i really love adding effects to my photos, sometimes i just forgot not to delete the original picture.
you can see that is is messy, LOL. i ombred my hair myself!
well, not exactly. i had some helps from my sister.
fyi, the effect made my hair looked blonde-er.
so.. above is the photo taken about 2-4 days after i ombred my hair. i didn't manage to took a selca *i mean kinda like ulzzang-like selca*, but i do took some selfies. Anyway the selca up there was taken yesterday, 2 weeks after I ombred my hair
ok. for me, selca and selfie are two different things. both of them are self-shot photos. the different is that korean uses the word "selca" and americans (or maybe normal people) uses the word selfie. so what i get... selca is more like "asian selfshots". i dont know whether i am right or wrong, just my personal opinion :v

the hair coloring that i use is from Schwarzkopf. i bought this when my family and i had a trip to UAE. i don't know whether this is available here in indonesia, but some other series of Schwarzkopf like the Fresh Light Foam is availabe and i often see them at drugstores or supermarkets.


i did not bleached my hair.
when i first tried this on the edge of my hair, i was surprised to see that my hair color really changed to real blonde. i mean, light! the result is IMPRESSIVE. and the best part is that it doesn't really damaged my hair! it only gave me some split-ends but i don't mind since most of my friends has split-ends too. also, my hair is still smooth!



Nadilla Marsha's tip to successful color result:
don't just applied it on your hair like applying hair conditioner, but try more like dip/soak your hair with it, so there are loads of hair dye on your hair. ugh sorry for my un-propper language. i just cant find the correct word! i tried to apply to the rest of my hair and the result is a total fail. my hair color only changed to dark brown. thank god i still have some left overs so i can re-do it allover and have my demanded color.

so, this is how it looked like
there's a really bright end that almost looked like white on the lower side of mt hair, that's where i first tested the product.

nadine lee's daily look LMAO
some people told me that if i did not bleached my hair, the dye would fade out after about 2weeks or 3 months. it's been 2 weeks and i think that the color has faded a little. i can see the difference when my hair is wet. on my first week the upper and lower part of my hair color really had a difference, but now all i see is black for my upper hair and brown (almost like medium auburn) for my lower hair.

so, here's the color after 2 weeks..
it still looked bright. :D




0 comments:

Post a Comment