Inflated Happiness


The Creative Industry test gone well. I was satisfied with my group's presentations, tho it was not as sophisticated compared with other groups. One thing that I love about exams here is we have to do it for real. If we're presenting about a media gathering, then we have to be the news source and provide press kits for the whole class, who acts as the media. And for this test, we became an external public relations officer and create a culinary event, therefore, we provided exclusive dishes for the lecturer and also for the class.

My friend's group presentation uses balloons and after the presentation was over she insisted on getting rid of these majestic balloons for a reason that these balloons reminded them of the all shitty exams and shitty subjects, therefore I ended up bringing them home.


I was overjoyed when my friends gave me the balloons. A gleeful smile was plastered on my face as I walked my way to the train station, eyes watching me will an amusing smile. When I reached an intersection a little girl studied me from the other side of the road. After I crossed the road she fled towards me as she timidly asked, "excuse me miss, may I have a balloon please?"

It was a moment where I wanted to share a little of my happiness to this little girl. All of the balloons were tied up hence I offered her all the balloons I have. However, she refused and giggled, "it's okay"

On the station, a man asked for a balloon, saying that it was for his daughter at home. I told him that I don't have any scissors or sharp objects to cut the balloon ribbon, hopefully he had scissors and took the balloon he wanted.


I encountered other events where the balloon somehow gave some happiness towards people who just saw the balloons. I was on the train and there was this baby crying. I walked and stood next to him will all those balloons in my hand, and the baby stopped crying and began to laugh.

Happiness is contagious. The balloons made me happy in the first place, and I was pleased that these balloons were able to make other people happy too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment