'BEYOND' Cosmetics Indonesia

Yesterday, I was exploring the mall by myself when I suddenly got attracted at a little cosmetic counter. It was so Korean, you know, the adorable hand creams, mask sheets that are displayed at the corner, nail polishes and so others. I thought it was a mini counter of SkinFood (SkinFood was located upstairs), then soon I realize that it was BEYOND's.

I never ever heard Beyond, not even on local Korean cosmetic sites. I have heard Secret Key, the Skin House, and Mizon but Beyond is a whole new brand. I also rarely see the brand on beauty blogs. I was a little unsure about the brand, but soon I convinced myself that Beyond is as good as other Korean cosmetic brands (since the endorser is Kim Soo Hyun, whom also endorsed for The Face Shop)

Every Korean cosmetics that are sold at local retail stores cost a lot higher than it's original Korean price or the products that are sold on local online stores. For Beyond, it costed almost like The Face Shop and Tony Moly, so it's not as expensive as Etude House. 

I didn't took much pictures of the counter since it was raining and my dad called me to hurry. So here's what I got, only 2 pictures




Beyond Indonesia is located at
Mall Kota Kasablanka
Upper Ground Floor unit UI-05&06

Beyond just opened their counter 2 days ago! And for their grand opening, they have 10% price off for all products and 15% price off for the Save Us! products. For a minimum purchase of IDR 300.000, you can get a free handcream worth IDR 45.000, while for a purchase of IDR 500.000 you will receive a member card and a free pouch as a gift.

What is Save Us! ?
Beyond positioned the brand as a cosmetic brand that concerns about the environment and cared about the protection of endangered animals. By purchasing the Save Us! products, you have donated to help the endangered species.

This is one of the Save Us! product that attracted me the most. PANDAA lipstick! ~ How adorable is that?? 


It was very hard to choose between the lipstick or lip tint. I really want red lip coloring since I never had them (I usuakky use pinks). Apart from the fact that the Save Us! series had larger discounts, the series also let me to help the endangered animals! Okay this might sound kinda cliche but I do care about those animals :c

So after thinking for about 10 minutes I finally choose the tint.



 An adorable paper bag to carry my purchase




I really love Beyond's positioning, tho it kinda reminds me of The Body Shop. 
There are already a lot of Korean cosmetic brands that focuses on natural ingredients, such as Nature Republic, The Saem, and The Skin Food. However, Beyond is the first Korean brand I knew that concerns about the environment and animals, despite that they also use natural ingredients.

Check out the 10 Eco Value of BEYOND!


For more information, visit the official site of Beyond. click here
Hopefully, everything is written in English ^_^
Click here for more information about Beyond and animal testing

Beyond Indonesia
Facebook: facebook.com/BeyondIndonesia
Twitter: @BeyondInd
Instagram: @BeyondInd

6 comments:

  1. Love it.. Thank you from BEYOND INDONESIA. Do you want to review our new product? please send me your email to : hanny.zheng@mitrabuanaelok.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, and thankyou too for loving the post ^^ Of course, an email have been sent to your email :D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I assume that these products are HALAL since they mostly uses natural ingredient which they claim to be organic. they also campaigns about animal protection so I believe they won't use animal ingredients. ^_^

      Delete
  3. How does it cost? Do you have the swatched pict?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are a thailandcosmeticcenter.com Wholesale Suppliers Distributors & Overstocks and Customer Returns. thailandcosmeticcenter.com has been helping customers and companies of all sizes since it was first founded. We know how difficult and confusing it can be to do business in this particular industry. Our sales team has a vast network of sources including manufacturers and retailers, which can offer you the widest varieties of wholesale closeout merchandise at the lowest possible cost. Helping you maximize your investment. Here are availability for the Wholesale Cosmetics, Thailand Cosmetics, مستحضرات التجميل, factory voox Thailand and) Voox dd cream or Voox dd Soap.

    ReplyDelete