Revew: ETUDE HOUSE Moistfull White Cleansing Foam

Annyeong!
Today I'll be reviewing about Etude House's Moistfull White cleansing foam which I bought last March ~
I never did any reviews of cleansing foams, so this would be my first review > <
My friend Cheonsa recommended me to use Korean facial foams due to it's natural ingredients and large amount of product.
Okay maybe she didn't recommended me lol she was telling me that she was reallly satisfied and those product really worth a try.


Product Information
Moistfull White is formulated with Baobab Tree, Niacinamide and Rose Hip Oil to supply brightening moisture care. Moist textured cleansing foam removes oil, dirt, and residues without irritation.

It surprised me when I read the word Baobab Tree. Because, Baobab tree is the national tree of Madagascar, Africa. It's amazing how Etude House can found benefits from nature faaar on the other side of the planet... Anyway, Baobab fruit has the highest antioxidant capacities in the world and also an excellent source of vitamin C. WOW!


This product does not claimed much of how natural the product is. Etude House only claimed about the whitening and the moist. However, I assume that this product is natural because it has a soft powdery-flowery scent that is almost unnoticeable, it has dense bubbles which tells that this product does not use additional detergents, and last but not least, the product does not stings when it made contact to my eyes! I know this might sounded silly, but I really tried opening my eyes when I use this product lol

Before I used Moistfull White cleansing foam, my skin is really dry. I use to feel that my skin is tight and I can also found cracks around my forehead and cheekbones.

Pros
- Does not dehydrate the skin, my skin are more healthy and moisturized
- Large amount that can last up to 3 months
- Temporarily brightens the skin
- Natural!
- Really heals the scars and blemishes
- Gave me a smooth and elastic skin
- Gives oil control
- Comes with a box which made this product seems sophisticated

Cons
- The product does not brightens the skin permanently. Maybe I have to use this product longer to really get the permanent brightening
-  Does not reduce acnes

My rate:  / 4.3

0 comments:

Post a Comment