SHOOT

I am so stressed out I feel like I wanna shoot myself in the head. Assignments and tasks are overwhelming and the dumbest shit about me is that I procrastinate. Well, I'm not a procrastinator but there are other things that caught my attention and they are urgent matter so I need to finish them first like read all the books of the trilogy of The Maze Runner. Tho it's stupid.  There are too many things that I must do and it's so goddamn hard to start.

Nevermind about assignments, there are something else that I'm worrying about.

A phew months ago I auditioned for MTV VJ Hunt in Jakarta. Being an MTV VJ has been one of my dream since I first know MTV. So hopefully I made it to the Top 100 however.... my video is unavailable on the Candidate Profile page at the MTV microsite.

I receive this email yesterday, about how do I campaign myself to be voted.


But the problem is, I don't have my profile on the MTV microsite! How on earth can I ask people to vote for me? /sobs/

I have mentioned their twitter and email them but I receive no response. I convinced myself that maybe because it's on the weekend and people are having holidays. However, their twitter account is active and there are some other people that have the same problem as I do amd they receive response. 

Then,

I realize what's wrong.

A phew weeks ago an email was sent from MTV that requested for the candidate's social media accounts, which I didn't response due to the errors and crash that I face on accessing my email...
The videos on the Candidate Profile page have icons of the candidate's social medias..

Oops.

That might be a reason.
GYAAAAHH yeah it's my fault for not checking my emails! /CRIES BLOOD/

There was someone that I know, who doesn't have ther video too. She asked people to tweet "I vote for xxxxx". I don't know whether it might works since we have to ask people to vote for us on the microsite.

So I did nothing.

Nothing.

Well I did made drafts of the campaign, but that's it, I can't post them yet.

Anyway my assignments are silent killers.

Have a nice weekend, Happy New Year

0 comments:

Post a Comment