Yeaa 2015

As usual, my family celebrated new years at Crowne Plaza hotel. 
I  am awfully sick of spending another new year there. Don't get me wrong, Crowne Plaza is a really great five star hotel with a world class taste of delicious cuisines. LOL the service and hospitality are also superb. I absolutely love hanging around and enjoying the luxuriousness of the hotel, especially when I can do a sassy show off on my social medias /CHUCKLES/. The truth is, I've spent 10 new years there. In other word, my family and I had celebrated every new year there for ten years.

I really wanted something new. Can't believe I actually wanted the good ole' new year at home where families gathered and barbecued at the backyard while watching fireworks. All the laughter, playing with my cousins, chillin with  my aunts and uncles, and hear my grandmomma's stories of countries she'd visit.

Oh I forgot

HAPPY NEW YEARS! IT'S 2015 WOHOOOOO IT MEANS ALL 00 LINERS ARE 15 YEARS OLD! SHIT I'M GETTIN' OLD /SOBS/ I WANNA BE FOREVER 18 I WISH YOU ALL A GREAT YEAR WAITING WHERE ALL OUR WISHES AND DREAMS CAME TRUE. STAY FABULOUS!

There's nothing much to blog about. Suddenly my skyscraper of words collapsed and diminished all my thoughts. Wait is diminished is even the right word? /farts/

Here's some dishes that I loved.
Bye








0 comments:

Post a Comment