VIP user of Weibo??!


I was really surprised to see a crown icon besides my level icon.
HELL YEAH VIP USER HAHAHA /laughs hard/
There's a fee of being a VIP user, I forgot how much does it cost.


Click here to see complete details and privileges of being a VIP user.

I logged out and logged into my other Weibo acc to make sure that this is not some kinda server error. My account there does not have the VIP icon. I checked my maojja profile (the one above) and the VIP icon is still there!! WHOOOO ~ Then I logged back to maojja huehuehue

I immediately use one of the VIP 'features' that are offered only for the VIP users, which is the VIP template. Actually I want to use a pic of EXO for the banner/background but the pictures are not mine. On the other hand, I don't even know how to do it LMAO

So I see the collection of templates provided by Weibo. There are a lot of adorable Disney templates (Monster Inc, Disney's Princess, Frozen), Pets, Scenery, Pop Arts, and many more. I finally pick Ariel because obviously I want to be a mermaid Ariel is my favorite Disney Princess and the design is just adorable.

I clicked on the VIP icon, it directly leads me to the VIP Weibo page.
And so I found this
If I'm not mistaken, the words inside the grey box means you have 15 days to experience the VIP member




okay :) at least I have 2 weeks to feel this luxury

0 comments:

Post a Comment