STYLENANDA WISHLIST!!!


So, in the past phew weeks I searched about 3CE's gel eyeliner. I was very interested because the color is very unique and also, it's from 3 Concept Eyes! XD 3CE is the Korean Cosmetic brand that actually dragged me being an addict of Korean cosmetics. However, I never even bought something from 3CE. /cries/. Anyway, 3CE is a cosmetic brand under STYLENANDA, a Korean fashion line.

I made a list of products that I wanted from 3CE, from the gel eyeliner itself to makeup pouch and hand mirror. I was surprised to see that I am willing to spend that whole amount of money for cosmetics without any hesitation. My sister scolded me, she said I should buy branded clothing instead of makeup.

AND SO I BROWSED THEIR SITE TO SEE SOME CLOTHING THAT I MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN....
Price range of USD 15-35, same price as the makeups that I wanted.

/drumrolls/













MIX Eco Bag USD 18.61













Okay that's all :"D
I'm not getting all of them....I dont even know whether I will get them or not ;A; I need to save more lunch maneehhh
This is just a whishlist lol

Indonesia Based online store that opens pre orders for these babies --> HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment