EXO Srardium Seoul Fashion Week Tee

I've been seeing these since last week. At first I thought that this is some-kinda fansite project because no one on twitter are talking about this until today. I found pictures of these all over weibo.

Finally, three hours ago I just realized that these are EXO Stardium merchs from Seoul Fashion Week
PS: Please inform me if I am mistaken
There are also other merchs from Stardium besides these tees

cr: 0o熙锦_Pinkray
okay here's the pic of da tees with it's plastic cover. I want the plastic more than the tees /bricked/



I have found some local online stores that sells the replicas for IDR 85.000 but I'm not interested because it's a replica. Not to be snobbish no but I kinda feel bad for purchasing replicas. Well except if the shirt/tee/clothing is a fanmade/fansite design, I really don't mind with that. 
Besides, the replica does not goes with the printed autographs LMFAO

I've searched online to see the price. First from weibo I found it for 350 Yuan, which is IDR 640.000. I finally managed to find an Indonesia-based online store that sells these for IDR 715.000.

My sister and I wanted these so badly, however we considered the price 
Why is it so expensive just why. Obviously I knew why but whyy??
Our 2014 savings for concerts has only reached IDR 700.000. I repeat, our. So it's IDR 350.000 each.
In 2 months our savings should increased by IDR 1.100.000

EXO will visit Indonesia in 2-3 months for Asian Dream Cup. The statement about ADC'14 in Jakarta is  official but there are no official confirmations yet about EXO. 

OH I COMPLETELY FORGOT
EXO WILL HAVE THEIR COMEBACK IN 2 WEEKS 
2 FUCKING WEEKS

MONEEEYY HAHAHAHA

I already have savings for their comeback. Well, only for the album. I bet there are also official merchandise that are fucking tempting. Help

Oh just realize that this is my first post on April

0 comments:

Post a Comment