Eartheartmony Concert

cr: LSPR 4C

LSPR 4C's Environment Month 2014 has reached it's final event, Eartheartmony Concert. It was held on the same date as Earth Hour which is on March 29. 

We started our day with a meeting at 7.30 in the morning, but unfortunately things happens so we ended up starting at 9. We prepared all decorations like banners, lights, photo booth, and so on. Me, as the press release officer have to print the press releases for today's event. Looking for a place to print at a Saturday is a goddamn hard thing. Ka Bertha is also the press release officer, we searched for a printing place for more than an hour, by foot. I don't have to tell the detail, but it's very very tiring. Especially when we're looking at a really hot afternoon on 11am to 12.30pm. 

Our event started at 4.30pm. I was really worried if no one would attend because there are a whole lot empty seats. But hopefully people started to come after the sun goes down.

After I had my meal, I went back to the venue and stand in front of the stage. Festival section lmaoo ~ I screamed fangirl-like dramatically to bust the moods of people! I'm glad that my friends and seniors loved my scream tho it shrilled and sounds quite disturbing. Screaming fans are star's favorite 
All of the performers are amazing. There were performances by autism children, local bands, a rookie singer, dancers, and performing arts students. 

By 8.30pm, we turned off the power of the Sudirman Park building to celebrate Earth Hour. We lit up candles. It was one of the most beautiful thing I ever seen. I really wanna cry help


a small building behind is the security office the lights must be switched on


We turned off the power for an hour. There was a performance by LSPR Choir. My friend Lia performed :3 Choir was too beautiful. Their voices are like angels. They sang the 4C song and I really really wanna kerraaayyyy!! Well, I bet every member of 4C wanted to cry. I cant believe that Enviromental Month soon will be over, I can't believe that we finally held this event, I can't believe that we are capable of doing all events during March. You are stronger than who you think you are.
There were other performances by local bands but I can't remember the name =_= Holding candles in a concert is something new to me. It felt so meaningful.

After an hour..
9.30pm - The power is on! A music plays and 4C members flashmobed! Unlike our flashmob two weeks ago, this flashmob is a blast! People joined us, danced with us! The atmosphere was amazing. All 4C members that were about to to cry /i'm serious/ during the candle light finally expresses their happiness through dancing. The dance that usually felt like 4 minutes was like 15 minutes because we enjoyed every second and we want this to last forever. Fyi, the dance was actually 7 minutes. People says time flies fast when you'r enjoying your time. For me, it actually felt long because we think about every second. It felt fast when it's already over.

There was a performace from Kandara.

cr: LSPR 4C

I don't know who they are. Well, they already performed for Java Jazz! Their music have nice beats and the music instruments that they played are unique. Their songs are really nice. They sang a lot of songs. Some people already left during their performance because it was already late.
You can see on the photo that we, the gurls there with blue shirts are 4C members. We danced for almost all their songs! I guess, for more than half an hour. We danced so energetically as if as we're not even tired. My legs are actually already hurts, but I keep on dancing. I'm sure that all of us there felt the same way. That moment is waay too precious to rest!

After Eartheartmony ended, we took a photo. Find me!


Eartheartmony, best day ever. I was so happy that I cant even sleep. I kept thinking about this beautiful precious moment. I am not exaggerating. 
My feet are swollen because I stood and danced for too long
My hands are also swollen because I clapped too much
My throat is sore because I screamed too loud
Rashes appeared on my body because I was dirty
Dad have to wait for me for two hours because I was too enjoying my time


I DON'T CARE! I LOVE IT!



0 comments:

Post a Comment