[141122] Hint of Red

please excuse my messy eyeliner

You may have known from my previous posts that I really want my hair to be like Narcissa Malfoy. For you that are curious about this Narcissa, she is a fictional character from Harry Potter. Yes, Malfoy. Now you know.

It took almost a month to achieve this almost white-colored hair. Since my natural hair color is dark brown, I need to bleach my hair 3 times. Many of my friends bleached their hair more than 3 times and the lightest color they can get is medium blonde. While for me, my hair reached light blonde. Well, to achieve this color I did many researches to find the best hair bleach which led me to a professional hair supply store. That store have everything you need to open a hair salon; from hairspray, hair vitamins, hair dye, bleach & peroxides, extensions, and even rainbow colored wigs. I carefully choose the bleaching powder and peroxides, and for the peroxide I use the 12% strength (40vol) peroxide. 

Yes I do realize that 40vol peroxide may caused serious hair damage, and that is the reason I bleached my hair once a week since November 7. Therefore, I have a week to recover the health of my hair using hair serums and masks. 


Anyway, there's nothing to do with "a hint of red". Well yeah the photos clearly have a hint of red, but that's just it.

I absolutely wanted to take artistic selcas to express my happiness for my new hair. And here they are. Off the record, people at collage made fun of the ulzzang side of me and my instagram account. Well, it's not really serious, we laughed at it together but still, it really bothers me. And for this reason, on these photos here I didn't use my circle lens and my makeup was not as heavy as the ulzzang makeup.


Sorry for the poor quality and unprofessional photographs. You see, I use a 2mp front camera to took the photos and do the editing with free mobile apps. I do have a professional camera and I know how to operate it, but my 2 year old simcard-less ugly cellphone is all I need.

Aaw I've been having serious trouble with my cellphone(s). I don't need to explain the details because all messed up phone madness has occurred since last August and all those shits drove me mad.


I love flowers. My favorite flowers are Hydrangea, Daisy, Sunflower, Tulip, and Lotus. I'm not sure whether the one I got here are daisies, lol. It looked like Daisies but are they Daisies?

Below are 2 compilations of my selfies, and you can see how blonde my hair is. I am happy enough with the color. I have a bottle of Virgin Snow shade of Manic Panic but I haven't tried it. Should I make my hair blonde or keep it half like this?







0 comments:

Post a Comment