Baby Corals


Here's our baby corals!!! Aren't they freakin adorable?? :3 Tao and I are gonna save the ocean together /bricked/

Adopted these babies from LSPR 4C, the club that I joined at campus. 4C, Climate Change Championship Club is a club at LSPR that concerns about the environment. This month, we have a special event Environmental Month where every week on March we did something to save our planet. 2 weeks ago I posted about HeartMob, click here to see the post! Last week, 4C held their third event which is Coral Planting. I can't go to the event /sobs/ so I can only adopted 2 baby corals.



Quite disappointed cos Tao's coral photo was blurry ;_; I wanted to mention Tao this pic on weibo HAHAHA ~ These are underwater photos aren't they kawaaiiiii <3
I always wanted to adopt baby corals because corals made the sea beautiful and also home for many sea animals. Also, the ocean is my most favorite place on earth! I hope in years our baby corals will grow into beautiful teenagers and looked like this 




0 comments:

Post a Comment