Review: ETUDE HOUSE Precious Mineral Any Cushion + Refill - W24 Honey Beige




of my must have product! I've been using this for six month and I am really satisfied. (~^_^)~
6 claims that are brightening, anti-wrinkle, sebum control, UV protection (SPF50+/PA), color correction, and moisturizing.  


Before I continue, I just want to let you know that Etude House is not the first Korean makeup brand to launch this kind of BB cream (or foundation?). As far as I know, Laneige and Holika Holika has one too. However, compared to other brands Etude House's Any Cushion is more affordable.

OKKAAY ~
1. Brightening. Yeah it made my face brighter. W24, which is the darkest tone is still lighter than my skin tone. I only use a thin layer so my face doesn't looked un-naturally white. Anyway, the brightening effect is nice.

2. Anti-Wrinkle. I don't have wrinkles on my face so I don't know much kekeke ~

3. Sebum Control. THIS IS WHAT I REALLY LIKE! The first time I use this (only a thin layer) I see that by the end of the day my face is not oily. Well, it reduces the oil on my skin. I'm also really glad that by the past 6 month I havnt got any acnes. Maybe like only 1-3. I go to collage by public transportation and spend most of time on transport. I don't even use a mask to cover my face nose from the air pollution. I also have bangs. I use to avoid having bangs cus I always ended up having lots of acnes on my forehead. But now, my forehead is 99,9% free of acnes!!

4. UV Protection. SPF50+/PA is quite high, I don't know whether this is a good thing or not. My mom told me once that high SPF may have some side effects. Despite the fact that I go to collage by 10AM (where the sun is really hot) I think that this is okay for me.

5. Color Correction. I never noticed this, but yeah it reduce the visibility of my panda eyes.

6. Moisturizing. Yep it really moisturizes. My face is a dry skinned type, before I use Any Cushion I often see cracks on my face. Goodbye dry skin!

Anyway, these are how the products looked like. It's hard to fix the color lmao





What's the difference between the pink and white Any Cushion?
Found the answer from the Muse ~
So I guess the white one is released for Korea while the pink on is for countries outside Korea? The ones sold at Etude House Indonesia is pink too.. Please correct me if I am wrong >_<

✔ Pros
- I've explained about the claims above
- Bye bye acnes!
- Refillable, and it comes with an airpuff aswell
- Easy and simple to use. The airpuff made the bb cream blend easily.
- You can use a small amount of product and still feel the benefits
- Wide mirror

Cons
- Small amount of product (used for 6 month)
- Hard to clean the airpuff
- Pinkish underdone, made my face a little grey

My rate: ★ / 4.5


Here's the refill of Any Cushion (~^o^)~



The airpuff, in comparision
Eeew look how dirty it is lol




aaand wallaaah ~
Cleaned the case and it looked as good as new!



0 comments:

Post a Comment