Heart Mob!


Heart Mob is the second event of Environmental Month. I cant believe EM is really happening! Last week (1/3) is our first event, which is Gardening Class. I didn't have time to blog about it, also, I didn't take much pictures lmao

Heart Mob is the name of our flashmob. We campaigned about green lifestyle and tell the public about Earth Hour. There are about 150 people (or maybe more) who participate!

We did our practice for more than a week. It is very very tiring. Everyday, 3 hours a day. What made this really tiring for me is that my house is far away from campus, 2 hours journey. Dance rehearsal ended at 8, since it's quite late to go home by myself (plus there are no public transport to take me from the terminal to home. I dont even wanna go home by myself) i have to get home with my dad. He had meetings and stuffs so he left his office by 9 and we arrived at home at 11. That means I have to take a shower with cold water every midnight. My friends and I got fevers and flu but hopefully we managed to skipped 2 dance rehearsals and keep our body healthy.

Okay let's just talk about Heart Mob
Yesterday I arrived at campus at 6am. We were supposed to be on our way to the venue by 6.15, unfortunately it rained hard so we waited the rain to stop. Finally, rain stopped at 8 am so we immediately walked to our venue. There the marching band already started playing.


We did our flashmob around 10 minutes after the marching band ended. Our flashmob caught people's attention! Our dance moves are simple but really energetic and powerfull. We cheered, screamed, and clap our hands to add the excitement. It was fantastic!


Btw, those papers on their chests are simple handmade mini-posters to remind people about green lifestyle. Here's mine! BE OUR WORLD HERO!




selfies!




Last but not least....
What made me really happy about this event is I get to write the Press Release! Yaay! 
 I havnt even learnt the subject of Press Release at Public Relations subject hohoho ~ I managed to challenged myself of doing something that I dont think I can. 


Anyway, today is my last day of being 17. Tomorrow is my birthdaaaaayy!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment