Late Birthday Present from Zay & Ino!



I got new shoes from my siblings! H&M Leopard shoes hohohohooo ~~ 
Can I just CRYY ;A;

Wait my brother is being HEELLA annoying right now. Really fucking annoying. It's weird that here I'm gonna write about how sweet and nice he is. Get lost motherfucker

This is a real surprise! OMG I cant breathe.. I just receive these babies this morning and I immediately wore them LOL. 

So I browsed about them this morning 


I JUST LOVE LEOPARD PRINTSSS.. Well it actually depends on what item. Leopard blouses are so halmeonim style._. Just my oppinion...

THANKYOU AGAIN QUTIE PIES ~ Zay and Ino bebe thankyou so much for giving me such wonderful birthday present! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH

Today's OOTD {{}}
I'm not ready yet HAHA


and some selcas with ma gurls




I'll post about Cheonsa's birthday gift as soon as I've wear her awesome gift to collage :3


1 comments: