Weekend Thoughts

Weekend. Apart from the pleasant feeling of loosing up the tight schedule of weekdays, the deadlines of the Communication division still haunts me like a thousand nightmares. It followed me, giving me a terrorized feeling of what terrible things might happen on February 6. Obviously terrible things only happens if I failed to meet up the targets given to my team. Well, the terror kept me in my room – in front of my computer, prevent me from doing any activity to fulfill my emotional needs. 

There is a long list of things that the team needs to accomplish before February 6th. All of them require real team work, real commitment and real faith. Faith is something challenging for me.

I'm currently into reading. There are three fascinating books that I must read, books that would bring me to different universe where world's are not in it's best. The complication of fighting a deadly virus or falling in love with a mermaid are obviously, perplexed the reality that I must face in the next six days. I must work hard, I must be able to work under pressure and not get flustered. Environment Month is coming in less than thirty days and everything must be well prepared.

Still about the books, in fact there are more than three books that I must read. However, the three books there are the books that I am most anxious about. James Dashner's The Kill Order and Eye of Minds, and Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood Brown.

Other than books, I am urged to give my room a total makeover! Being on Pinterest for too long made me realize how simple, affordable, and easy room decors are. I wanted to paint my wardrobe light grey, with 20cm square paintings of monochrome wild animals with mint blue and magenta background. For my wall, I need to frame my huge black and white Damask pin board with mate yellow classic frame. I wanted to add some pattern on my desk, whether it's Chevron or Houndstooth. As for my bed, hmm I guess I'll cover the headboard of my bed with dark turquoise artificial leather. Moreover, for the rest of my room, I'll ask dad to repaint the wall white and just giveaway some old books and items that I don't want anymore.

Anyway, I don't know what am I going to do with my future. In a couple of months I'll be on my third year of collage, which means graduation and facing the real reality of the world is getting close. Can I just be a blogger and get paid for writing posts? lol

Last week I watched Fashion Bloggers on E! and I was stunned by how sophisticated fashion bloggers are. I just love all taking pictures with professional cameras, writing thoughts, organizing a good post, edit pictures and all of those things.

I do realize that I am not as professional as them, and my blog is not really famous. Blogger gave the the stats of the amount of page views I receive on a day but that's it. I don't have much people who gave me feedbacks or even support me. I'm not even sure whether I have loyal readers or not.

I'm currently having a lack of sleep due my tight sched. For once in a while I might have an idle day where I can boost my total amount of sleep by sleeping earlier, aka my normal bedtime (9 PM). However, my inner goddess thought refuses and kept convincing me not to sleep early like a fourth grader. Sleep is a very crucial element of my health and beauty. My problem is that I can't sleep when the sun rises above the horizon.  I can't sleep during the day, no matter how sleepy I am or how many days I had been awake.

Nevertheless, this unhealthy routine cannot fight it's will against sleeping pills. I mean, any kind of drugs that has sleeping effects. For instance, a phew days ago I had a terrible cold. I followed Mama's advice to take some pills. A phew hours later I had this irresistible urge to sleep, and I literally slept anywhere and everywhere; like on the floor just in front of my room door or even 'above' the sofa.

That's all I wanted to say, so have a nice weekend

0 comments:

Post a Comment