Desktop Publishing Final Exam

In the past phew months my life had been about shits-exams-shits-shits-exams. After the end of Environment Month last March, I had mid term examination and during my exam week I auditioned for a pageant and got in, then my life got hectic and suddenly I'm having another exams.

Since last week I had my finals, and my most anticipated exam goes to Desktop Publishing. For the exam a group of 3-4 students create an internal magazine of a company. As beauty junkies and hardcore victims of the Korean culture; Astri, Franzeska, and I, created an internal magazine for Etude House Indonesia.

Last semester I also had an exam that had us to produce a magazine and a newsletter. I'm not really into the subject nor the magazine itself, so another member of the group designed the magazine. However, this magazine from Desktop Publishing excited me so I happily volunteered to design all contents of the magazine.

Credits / Disclaimer
Etude House Indonesia
Etude House Global
Stylenanda
Creator of Bebas, Bebas Neue, The onl and Artik 2
Owner of photographs, backgrounds, and other images

Our magazine is called BeautEtude, Beaut from beauty and Etude from Etude House. It consists of 20 pages including the front and back covers. See for yourself























Yes, I am way to lazy to write down the specific details.

1 comments: