Review: ETUDE HOUSE Silk Scarf Hologram Hair Serum

Hair problems. Who doesn't have them? For me, I think my hair is damaged to the bleach and coloring that I did in the past phew months (it's been a year tho). I mostly struggle from hair breakage. My mom told me that people normally loses their hair everyday. However, what makes me worried is that my hair is naturally thin and I don't want to to get my hair thinner

One day, I was at the mall and I entered the Etude House store and bought myself the Silk Scarf Hologram hair serum because it cost less than IDR 100.000. The hair products are the only products which has the same price as the Korean retail price while the other products are 2-4 times the Korean retail price.

The Silk Scarf hair treatments consists of different variants which I will explain later on this post, and it was such a dilemma to choose which one I need. I talked to the SA and she told me that the hair serum treats hair problems better than the others.


Description:
Specially formulated with oil complex and floral scent, this anti frizz creates exceptional shine while sealing the cuticle with a moisturizing layer 

Directions: Distribute evenly throughout clean, towel-dried hair, concentrating on the ends

The serum doesn't seem to prevent my breakage. Instead, it made my hair super smooth! Half of my hair is bleached and after using this product regularly, my bleached hair is as smooth as my normal hair.

I thought the Silk Hair line have the same function but in a different type. Just like the face products that consisted of toner, essence, emulsion, and cream. However, I was wrong. I read each description of each products from the Etude House website and here's what I concluded:

Double Hair Mask - Do-It-Yourself treatment for permed and colored hair
Hair Mist - Enhance shine and boosts hair's shine while providing vital nutrients
Hair Ampoule - Treatment for colored and damaged hair while protects the color from fading
Moist Pack - Nourishes very dry hair to minimize breakage
Hair Essence - Coats split ends and delivers long lasting moisture
Hair Treatment - Restores damaged hair and prevents future breakage
Hair Serum - Anti-frizz serum that seals the cuticle with a moisturizing layer

I think what I actually need is the Moist Pack or Hair Ampoule......
Anyway, let's get straight to the pros and cons

✔  Pros
- Affordable price
- Do as what it was told on the description
- Smoothness last for 2 days!

Cons
- Doesn't treat my hair problem

My rate:  / 4.2
Took a star cus it didn't help my breakage :(

4 comments:

  1. great review! I bought the hair treatment from the same line, and it smells so gooood! It also make my hair super smooth and I feel like my hair is growing healthier~


    http://toomanybiases.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awesome! i guess the Silk Scarf line really make our hair as smooth as silk scarf ^_^ I'm still considering the healthier part tho kekeke but I'm glad it made your hair healthier! :D

      Delete
  2. Really great review! I am also using this Silk Scarf hair serum. It is a great product that makes the hair super smooth. But I have quite thin hair so I use dermmatch hair loss concealers to hide the hair line. Anyways, thanks for this article!

    ReplyDelete


  3. Hey, nice site you have here! Keep up the excellent work!



    Serum for Hair

    ReplyDelete