Yo

Today I feel so pretty, LOL
I mean, today I managed to draw my brows beautifully. Tho it's not really noticeable on the pics below


Anyway, part of my house is renovated since last week. Therefore, I have to leave the house in the morning (6am duh) so the workers can immediately do their job.

I am an afternoon kid, I take the afternoon shift of class which started at 1pm. At home, I usually do my assignments, study, or just watching tv and entertain myself. But it's been a week and I really don't like leaving my cozy warm bed and take a shower at 5. Just no

I'm currently at my dad's office. Hopefully he worked as a financial manager at a 5 star hotel in Jakarta so in the morning I can enjoy a five star breakfast buffet and just hanging at the club lounge with a glass of iced latte with my laptop to spend my time.

Oh, laptop.
Today I have the 'Public Relations Writing' class that requires a laptop. I don't like my laptop. Yea I love the fact that this babe I have hear have a huge screen, but the 9lbs weight really ruins everything. I go to collage by foot (and bus) and my house is at least a 2 hour drive from campus so yeeeaaaaaaaaaaa it's heavy.

Okay bye






OMG Anggie and I bought Manic Panic's Amplified Virgin Snow hair colorant and now I can finally have a hair like Narcissa Malfoy


Yea, Draco Malfoy's Mama

0 comments:

Post a Comment