Review: TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL Party Time Single Shadow - #1, #4, & #14

September is a really busy month and I can't seem to spend an hour to blog. Anyway, this is a review that I have wrote for like, 7 months ago but never had the chance to post it because I rarely use the product, and I'm not sure whether my review is okay.

I'm not really a fan of eye shadows. My eyelids doesn't support me to be applied by eye shadow. They are really deep (made me looked like I have monolids) and also oily. I never even use eye shadows when taking ulzzang selcas. 

Okay so the reason I purchased these adorable eye shadows is because my sister wanted to get this vintage look, she needed these shades and I suggested her to use TCFS' because they are larger than other brand's single shadow and their packaging are a lot cuter. I didn't think about the quality cos in my opinion all eye shadows are just the same.



Claims
Highy adhesive! Highly durable! Lecitin coating powder stays moist for a long, long time
Bright and clearly luminous pearl. Shimmer type base shadow expresses a clean & pure color
Magic powder! Taking in sweat and oil, dryness and color remains morn till night

The claims sounds promising ~






Here's how I use those eye shadows
#1 Wedding Bouquets - Matte white shade that can be use to highlight the features of the face naturally without the shimmering sparkles. It is best for the supraorbital ridge, or commonly known as the brow bone. I rarely use it to highlight my nose bridge and cheek bones because the white color is too light for my skin tone which made it looked grey.

#4 Light Gold - Gold shimmering shade that I usually use as a highlighter when taking Ulzzang inspired selcas. On camera, it gives a noticeable dewy look that doesn't looked glittery. Use it on the forehead, nose bridge, cheek bones and chin to create dimension and emphasize features. Morever, I also use it to create the Korean Ulzzangs' Aegyo-ssal. Since this shade is shimmering, it may looked a little too much for daily use, therefore I suggest to use it on special occasions or events that requires heavy makeup. 

#14 Night Grey - Tbh I never used this one lol




✔ Pros
- Wide range of colors
- Adorable packaging
- Can be used for different purpose 

Cons
- Not really pigmented
- Yep, just like normal eye shadow, nothing special

That's it, I don't think I deserve to give a rate since I rarely use it. Kekeke ~


0 comments:

Post a Comment