Temptation

I can't believe it. I'm really not coming to the concert.


I can't believe that I let myself, I managed to hold my temptations, for EXO! I'm currently having this mix feeling. I'm absolutely proud of myself, triumphant because I really hold my temptations, but on the other hand I felt so sad, some kinda betrayal because I did not go to the concert.

Remember about 'Emergency EXO'? If you don't, Emergency EXO is a little piggy bank that is specially dedicated for EXO's concert. By the end of 2013 my sister and I started our savings. Our savings are actually enough to see the concert, but there were some reasons that we didn't bought the ticket.

I think the major reason is because my sister Zay and I are drifting away from KPop. Drift-ing, not -ed. So until this very moment we are getting more distance. Since Kris left EXO, I can't barely see the group anymore. I am a TaoRis shipper and it really hurts to see Tao's swollen eyes. Not so long after The Tragedy of Wufan there's another news, Baekhyun is officially dating Taeyeon.

I'm not mad at them, absolutely not. I'm very happy for them. I'm glad that Kris left EXO because he deserves better than SM. Of course every good byes are painful, but it's the start of a new beginning. I have my own theory and speculations of why Kris left, and it made me felt better. Kris is not a traitor, he's just an ordinary human being who demands his right. As for Baekhyun.. I personally don't really like relationships where the woman is older than the man. Not that I'm saying that I don't think Taeyeon is no good for Baekhyun, no, not at all. Taeyeon is one of my bias in SNSD and she is an incredible person. I'm happy for them, espepcially Taeyeon is Baekhyun's bias! What a dream come true?!

I just need time to get my head straight. I avoided KPop and it has been more than 3 months. I don't know whether I will get back into KPop or just, being an average fan of anything western, like any normal teenager. I'm definitely still into Korean cosmetics because they have the best kind of cosmetics.

Back with EXO, EXO is the first Korean boygroup that I love. Well, U-Kiss actually brought me into KPop but EXO is the reason I'm still loving KPop. I already like them since they were still rumors, they were still M1 and M2. Now, it's been 2 years since their official debut and I am very happy too see how succesful they are now.

Anyway, another reason why I didn't watch EXO is because there are SMTOWN IV had started and I'm 100% positive that they would held a concert in Indonesia. So, it's better that I watched SMTOWN rather than TLP :'D I think it is a wise decision.

Bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment