Review: HANSKIN Super Plus Perfect BB Cream - No. 2

Hanksin is one of a Korean cosmetic brand that is famous for their great BB creams. Why? Because BB cream were originally created by Hanskin! In 2006, Hanskin's CEO Mr. Hyeon Suk Lee, who suffers skin problem his own, successfully develop this wonder cream for himself. Thus, the first BB cream was born! Later, BB cream became a craze in the entertainment industry. The trend soon spread to Japan, South East Asia, and to the rest of the world. You can read the full history here.

What's so special about Hanskin's BB cream is the natural ingredients used which does not irritate the skin, and not only that it is safe to use, it also improves skin problems. In addition, their BB creams has passed UV isolation and standard testing promulgated by Korea Food & Drug Administration (KFDA).

What I have here is the Super Plus Perfect BB Cream





Anyway, I have learnt to use Photoshop HAHAHAHAHA lol I'm so proud of myself /bricked/
Yeah the images are messy. It's a NOOB thing.

Description:
Hanskin Super Plus Perfect BB Cream is rich in various minerals such as deep ocean water and ice water, whichprovide nutrients and abundance of moisture to the skin. Birch sap can reduce infamation. This multi-functional cream not only as skin-protecting effect, but also provides excellent coverage with feather-light makeup finish result

Key features:
- Smooth texture for perfect coverage and finish
- Contains fine and even powder particles to effectively even skin tone
- Contains birch sap, deep ocean water, and glacial milk mineral water to keep skin moisturized and healty
- Prevents aging and sun damage

At first, I wasn't quite happy with the color because I thought shade number 2 was too dark for my skin tone. Well, I only tried it on the back of my hand and it was too dark. Hence, I mixed the BB cream with foundation when applying to face. In only days I was already tired enough mixing /LOL/ so I decided to use the BB cream alone.

Turns out that the result is not as disappointing as I expected. The shade seem to be brighter when blended. The problem that I have is that the product has a pale pink undertone and it made me looked quite ghostly. After a while (about 30 minutes or more, depends on the weather etc) the color seem to blend naturally on my face, giving me a bright natural finish.

The picture below is not the true color of the BB cream. The upper image is too dark while the lower one is too bright.



As you can see, the BB cream really covers the imperfection on my skin (spots) and evens my skin tone. It also cover the pores on my face, giving me a flawless look.

✔ Pros
- Excellent coverage
- Prevent acnes
- Brightens the skin tone
- Doesn't cling on dry patches
- Long lasting, about 5-7 hours
- Not drying

Cons
- Pricey. It cost KRW 37,000
- Quite hard to blend. (Tip: with you fingers, dab the product when applying on face)
- Only available in 2 shades
- Not available in some countries. It's also quite hard to find the brand on online stores.

My rate:  / 4.8


0 comments:

Post a Comment