Review: ETUDE HOUSE Dear My Blooming Lipstalk - BE104

Giving a second chance for Etude House's lip stick, I bought myself the Dear My Blooming Lipstalk in shade BE104 which is a color of brownish pink. I thought (and many people said) that the average bright pink tint color looks good on me, but that was until I found one of my Mom's old brown lipstick that she never used.

I wanted to try brownish colors, with undertones either pink or orange, or even dark beige. The color that I want was quite rare, I can't find any brands beside Etude House, Innisfree, and 3 Concept Eyes. Hence, I bought Etude House because it cost a lot cheaper than other brands.



I was disappointed by the fact that the lipstick had melt before I even use it. In other words, it melted during the shipping period to my place. It's not really a big deal since the bullet shape is still pretty and perfect, just, not as how I expected. It's barely unseen tho, just see the pic below. Well, if it's visible enough lol


Just like any other lipstick from Etude House, this one also have that pretty heart carving on the surface of the bullet.

I was glad that the color turned out to be how I expected to be; almost exactly how it was on the promotional picture, not too bright and not too dark, just the sweet brownish pink I wanted.


Behold, the available colors for the Dear My Blooming Lipstalk


✔ Pros
- Pigmented matte colors
- Lasting power up to 4 hours (i have drank)
- Doesn't made my lips dry, tho it's not moisturizing
- Available in many colors!
- Affordable price

✘ Cons
- There's a chance that it could melt
- Retail price are 3x higer than original Korean price. So I suggest to buy online

My rate: ★★ / 3.9

2 comments:

  1. I loved the color too much , when I was in Korea I was thinking about getting a lot of lipsticks but when I saw them melted I gave up the idea :( It doesnt look so satisfying when its melted

    meishenmeweishenme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my even in Korea the lipsticks melts.. My first Etude House lipstick melted and even broke! It's very disappointing :( Do you have any recommendations for Korean lipsticks? I would love to know :D

      Delete