Review: IT'S SKIN Babyface Pure Lipstick - #3 Ballerina Pink

First review on October!
I'm so glad that I finally have something from the Babyface line, since I was really attracted to the cute young simple design of everything from the line LOL. I bought this lipstick on August (with the finish beam aswell, I'll do a review later) from chic-princessa. it is quite hard to find It's Skin products, especially the ready stock ones, so i'm very happy to find out that Chic Princessa has one of these.

Another thing that i love It's Skin Babyface's lipstick is that it is available in 10 different shades, which colors are soft and natural. It's hard for me to choose one. Not to mention that this lipstick is relatively inexpensive compared with other lipsticks.

so... here..... is... it ^o^



the packaging details..








The packaging is 100% made of plastic, which made it lightweight. The lid has the simple yet cute Babyface face and the product name. Once I took the lid off I suddenly realized how simple the container is. I didn't took a photo but you can see it from the first picture above.

and the color ~


The color is actually not as pink as it was on these pictures. When I tried it on my hand I can see that the color is quite transparent, less intense. I don't look like using lipstick when I first tried this, but after I tried to apply about 3-5 layers the color would shown and gave me a healthy natural finish. I actually loved it! I did'nt even looked pale as if I was sick.
I recommend to use lipbalm before applying this on your lips. My lips are quite flaky so when I swiped the lipstick on my lips I can see traces of my lip texture on the lipstick. Also, the lipbalm made the lipstick color better. Fyi, the lipstick seems to melt when it touches my lips, giving me a glossy look.

✔ Pros
- of course, the packagaing is really adorable! I just love how innocent it looked!
- there's a sweet scent, a reaally sweet soft scent._. i dont know what scent exactly. I think the lipstick also tasted kinda sweet..
- as I mentioned before, I love how the lipstick gave me a healthy natural finish

Cons
- it only last for 1-2 hours
- less intense

Repurchase? YEP. I want to try #7, coral pink, which is more like an orange tangerine color. 
My rate: ★☆ / 4.2

0 comments:

Post a Comment