Tao & I

so.. this is just one of those post about a fangirl who feels happy because she found similarities with her bias. well, not really. just a coincidence

here it goes.

on saturday, i was online on my spazz twitter account, where some minutes later tlist shares an update of Tao's new weibo dp.


i was surprised to see her hair. because, a day before Tao changed his dp, i ombre-ed my hair. i thought this girl on the photo has ombre hair too! i mean like, i ombre-ed my hair and the next day my bias changed his dp to a girl with ombre hair. kill me
i'll post about my new hair later :3
hmm but it turns out that this girl doesn't have ombre hair, it looked as if it is ombre-ed because of the backlight.

suddenly
Tao updated his weibo, angry about how annoying sasaeng fans are. i immediately log on to my weibo and see his account. i didn't see that girl on a building, but i see this F U C K 


i went again to my twitter. no one is talking about F U C K. am i the first to know?
then i tweeted his dp and got RTs. well, maybe i am the first to know, on my timeline.

blah blah blah that is not what i am gonna talk about.

and so i stalked his profile picture album, until i found 2 very interesting photos..



these photos looked kinda familiar, as if i have seen these before. then.. i remember that one day i had taken photos that looked almost like the ones taken by him.

as for the photos that i took....


 




look closely and compare the pictures...


 gonna make it big. LOL
on the left: pictures taken by me
on the right: pictures taken by Tao

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA


*headshot*
*dies*


0 comments:

Post a Comment