Review: TONY MOLY Kiss Kiss Lip Scrub

yeahh!! after so long i was curious with lip scrubs i finally got myself one! Kiss Kiss lip scrub from Tony Moly 
Description:

UV control lip essence for anti-aging thin and vulnerable lip skin. Regular peeling with grain containing scrub makes soft lips without irritating to your skin
Sharing Jojooba and Macadamia oil Butter – coating the dry lips after peeling Grain scrub – vegetable scrub for the effective peeling Honey- contains ideal nutrient such as vitamin, protein, mineral, aromatic substance and amino acid.


Direction:
Take suitable amount and massage your lips for 1-2 min with your finger After peeling cleanse your lips with water or tissue. Finally, applying lip essence and lip balm can make your lips look soft and silky.

fyi, the pink one is the lip scrub, while the red one is the lip balm. 




who wouldn't fall for the cute packaging? it's simple yet unique. the shape of the lips reminds me of Bratz. oh my gosh i just googled bratz... i think i'll go to the toy store and get my self one, since i dont have girly dolls such as barbie and so on when i was a kid (for psychological reasons.. my mom studied gender and psychology for her master degree *sobs*)

to open the lid, twist the upper part of the container, and remove the white cover.



i bought this on late-july, when it's ramadhan and moslems are fasting. i'm a moslem :v that time i was quite dehydrated, my lips are disgustingly flaky and chapped. i really really want to peel the skin of my lips! well, yeah it's not a good thing to do that, so i decided to look for something nice to peel those skin off . and so, a friend of mine recommended me to use this.

it's texture is creamy (mousse-y?) with really soft granules. at first i thought the granules won't help exfoliate the skin, buttttt, i was wrong! it worked per-fect-ly and it also removes the flakes of the dry skin. i'm really satisfied with this. i really recommend this for you who feel like peeling dry skin from the lips! (?) i mean, you know... :/ uummm... like, for you who have chapped lips and wanted to remove the dry skin. yea that's more like it lol

Pros
- really helped me with my chapped lips. i can already see the result in 2-3 times of use.
- just like what the description says, it made my lips felt softer without irritating my skin. it also moisturizes.
- i love the scent. i dont know what actually the scent it, i think it's more like sweet-strawberry

Cons
- the container is a liitle to big/thick for that amount of scrub. hohohoho :p 

Repurchase? as long there are no other korean lipscrubs, YES!
My rate:
★★★★★ / 5.0




1 comments:

  1. It has peach scent.. hehe.. I also wondered what the scent was at first, but then on a date my boyfriend bought a peach drink and it had the same smell and taste as the lip scrub, so yeah...

    ReplyDelete