I need cash. FAST


BRB LAUGHING
OMG THE "$UHO" IMAGE SEARCH RESULTS ON GOOGLE ARE FUCKING HILARIOUS.
IT'S ON GOOGLE THAT'S WHY I'M LAUGHING LOUDER
NOT TUMBLR
OK BRB STILL LAUGHING

done.


GYAH MA MANEEEHH!!!
I'V SPENT AROUND 1 MILLION RUPIAHS IN A WEEK!
WELL YEAH, those items that i bought are part of my wishlist, BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN I SHOULD BOUGHT THEM ALL IN A WEEK!
they are long term wishlist that i made, one item for a month. the things that i have wanted since last year that i haven't bought.

well, i do still have some cash in my bank account. i could do some savings, but saving money from my weekly income is not enough, i need to find another way.

i need to write stories and send it to the newspapers and magazines. the problem is, i'm loosing my writing skills! i don't read indonesian translated books anymore, since my books (e-book fuck) for campus are all in english, and, indonesian translated books are quite expensive!
oh wait i still have some books that i haven't read. i'll try to read them and read other novels that i have.

anyway, posting a blog post in indonesian won't help, since normal people use daily language instead of formal language.




0 comments:

Post a Comment