365 days has passed

i had the best time of my life.


i was about to upload a video of the concert on my IG account until i realize that dad get the computer to service and my priceless files are fucked, and fuck this computer too. what dissapoints me the most is that my dad's files and my brother's games are still in this computer. some other files too but my files are all gone. my EXO files are all gone too. FUCK DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MANY DEBUT TEASERS SHOULD I DOWNLOAD??!!
okay my brother just typed those "fuck"s up there. i love you


since i have no pictures and videos to share, oh wait i do have some things to share! 
well, i posted these last year :') thank god i still have some evidence. 

we just entered the stadion!

Kris and Amber during G6

and 2 fancams!! i have fancams of all SM artist clear and unclear and now they are all gone



yeah i know it's not really clear ^^
i'm really felt regret for not uploading EXO's performance on youtube.

sorry for the fucking swearings that i used in this post.
have a nice day



0 comments:

Post a Comment