Review: HOLIKA HOLIKA Dessert Time Lipbalm – #3 Peach Cupcake

Aw helloo ~ This is my first review :3
So it's about Holika Holika's Dessert Time Lipbalm, which is super adorable with it's yummy packaging. I am glad that I managed to purchase this product without waiting for pre orders.



Description
Holika Holika Dessert time lips are lightly pigmented cupcake themed lip balms. Each delectable balm moisturizes the lips with it's smooth creamy texture and gives them a softly tinted finish. Their sweet and sugary aromas will fill your nose with the tempting scent of fresh baked cupcakes. Indulged your sweet tooth today with these adorable lip treats!

These lip balms are now available in 6 different types! They all looked really adorable I want them all HAHA


Okay so here's how the product looked like ~







I also have it applied on a piece of paper. You can see that it is quite pigmented. 



✔ Pros
- The packaging is super adorable! This is actually the main reason I bought this product LOL
- Yes the sweet and sugary aromas really tempted my nose! It does not smelled like cupcake afterall, more like fresh fruits hohoho ~
- Smoothen and moisturizes the lips
- Gave a natural pinkish finish. Well this only applies to the tinted ones

✘ Cons
- The lid does not seems to close the product entirely, you can still see tiny gaps from the sides. Hopefully the product doesn't melts, however, having the product unclosed properly may leads to side effects
- Have to use your fingers to apply the product on your lips which is not really hygiene
- After about 1-2 months after opening, I can smelled that the product smells kinda dusty, eventhough the peach scent is still there

My rate: ★★★★ / 3.8
Removed one star cus I'm not happy with lid that still leaves tiny open gaps. Anyway, this product is worth a try!


1 comments: