New Blog!!



Ugh yeah, yeah right. Finally, another new blog!! Still with the same third title. Lmfao. Basicly Noide As Fortitle means No Ideas for Title, pathetic isn't it? *say it in a british way*
Reasons for getting a new blog? Umm i think i dont really understand wordpush *okay i bet u understand what i mean*, its been 7 months since i had my blog there and i still find difficulties about designing the blog, adding widgets, my current url, and so many other things. I mean, blogging is not about posting shits and a blog is not just an url. Blogging is about sharing your fascinating world and a blog is the world where you fascinating stories are. A world has conflicts too, so the stories that you blogged about doesnt always has happy endings. Oh my gawsh i just made that up! If someday i'm famous, please quote this and display it elegantly on your blog HAHAHAHA! So.... Yeah a blog must be pretty or at least, seems nice to look at. It would be better if the blog could represent yourself. And yeah on wordpush *rofl* its kinda hard for me to get that "my world" feeling because i'm just a loser that is not used to wordpress. I think i'v been too long on Blogger. Like, for 4 fucking years. 

Its been a year since my previous blog on blogger, www.little-dead-monster.co.cc ,which i have since i was 12, dissapeared misteriously when i was 16, dissapeared. Using the word 'dissapeared' made me feel like a pathetic dumbass, but thats what actually happened! Dissapeared!! I think it's because of the free domain that i use, co.cc. It's kinda cool u know, that feeling as if a little girl has her own website *sobs*. U could check the website of where i got the domain, http://co.cc , is no longer available. I don't know where to blame! It was stated that this blog is not hosted by google and have not been checked for spams, virus, and other malwares. As if blogger or google has no responsibility at all. Duh i still have to use blogger.com to make blogposts. Motherfucker
Let me make it dramatic.
HOLY SHIT FOUR FUCKING YEARS!! CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW YOUNG A 12 YEAR OLD IS?? MY PRECIOUS STORIES ABOUT MY CHILDHOOD, PRE-TEEN, THE WAY I SEE ABOUT LIFE, MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY, WHAT ELSE??!!! That time i havent gone through puberty, ha. Okay, i gotta move on.

Wow didnt realize that this blog post has gone quite long. So.. Let me introduce myself and end this quickly.

My name is Nadilla Marsha, call me whatever u like *keep it nice and polite*. I love anything about japan, korea, umm and us/uk, i guess hahaha. It's been quite a long time since i didnt listen to j-music anymore. I still read mangas and sometimes watched animes, but not so often. Haven't cosplayed much, umm i have 2 cosplays. Korea? I'm into kpop but now i think i only focused on EXO. Yeah i loved them since their name are still M1 and M2 *aegyos*. I love korean style and make ups. I'm gonna post reviews of korean make ups today! Stay tuned (?)! Us/uk? I love their musics, movies, and TV shows. I dont really know much, but i love them. My lovely beloved country indonesiaa?? I love the seductively tasty cuisines, artistic culture, and exotic places.
I'm 17, a freshman freshwoman in London School of Public Relations, jakarta. Umm what else, i'm singel BWAHAHAHA. A moslem, and tried to be a good moslem. As a part of the global society, i have the passion to take this country to the international stage. I mean, those pathetic perspective of indonesia? I hate it a lot. I'm talking about stage here, so it should be elegant.

Thats all. Have a nice day
               

0 comments:

Post a Comment