Topp Dogg ARARIOOOO!



GYYAAAAHH THIS MV IS EPIC
TOPP DOGG SARANGHAE
I KNOW I'M EXAGERRATING BUT THIS MV IS LIKE THE BEST MV I'VE EVER SEEN. LOVE THIS MV SO MUCCHHH THEY'S SO DIFFERENT!
Topp Dogg writes their own lyrics :3

u better see the teaser first



the mv is released around a week after the teaser. topp klass can't wait any longer ;A;
SO FINALLY YESTERDAY THE MV IS RELEASED YEAAAAHHHHH

ENJOY GUYS





This concept is just a m a z i n g
They all looked handsome XD Yano at the begining is really adorable lol ~ It took me a while to figure Xero and Hojoon. GYAH HOJOON IS RUINING MY BIAS LIST ;A;
I wanna spazz all member here but I need to go to campus for 4C meeting. See y'all soon ~


Anyway I really love those dancers that woes red hanbok kinda dress '-')/

0 comments:

Post a Comment