EXO Nature Republic


This post, is about show off  lol

All started with the poster, Anggie made me bought 2 lol. It's wierd that I dont mind about it :p Guess I'll sell one of the poster in 2 years where it would be a rare item and maybe I can raise the price /evil laughs/

2 weeks later I found out that the standees are less than IDR 100.000, so I got tempted and then I bought Tao

A month later yes24 sells the calender with Growl poster. I need the poster since I didn't got it from the album

A week after that I realized that Tao needs his baby, so I bought Kris.







UPDATE
2 days after I bought Kris, my sister Zay wanted BaekYeol

3 weeks after that Anggie wanted KaiLu photocard, I got tempet and I bought Sehun. I choose sehun because I was too confused to choose a member so I did a lucky draw and his name pops out.



I wish I won't get tempted anymore.
Ammeeenn



0 comments:

Post a Comment