BROMIDE Feb'14

YEAAAAAHH MY FIRST KOREAN MAGAZINE! XD


I DIDNT EVEN BOUGHT IT BECAUSE OF EXO HAHAHA XD If it's for EXO I'll consider their derps on the cover haha

BUT IT'S TOPP DOGG!! I was looking for some Topp Dogg stuffs from Yes24, and there I found this.. This is the only result found besides their album. The articles about TD is not as much as EXO, only 2 pages.. Don't be sad because u got a TD poster and February calender!!

the article which i didnt even know the meaning

poster yaay!!

Feb calender

 and here's about EXO. I only took 2 photos cus I'm sure some fansites and fanbases already shared the scans hohoho ~







aaaaaaaaand... yesterday Cheonsa came by and we filled the crossword. Lemme show ya how cool we are B)
We've answered 52/59 questions! There are 2 questions that we answered randomly, across 6 and down 27. Of course we used a little help from google translate. But still, we felt so awesome lol




0 comments:

Post a Comment