Review: THE FACE SHOP Lovely Me:Ex Angel Skin Foundation - NB23

Hello! Waw it's been more than a month since the last time I post a makeup review. Today I'm going to review about The Face Shop's Angel Skin Foundation in shade NB23 which I bought around 1-2 months ago when the store are having 75% sale. I bought this product for IDR 45.000, which is around USD 3-4.



Description
There is a secret to hide even to young skin! Covers imperfections naturally and bring baby-looking

The natural result of the product might be a pro or a con. If you're looking for an everyday foundation that doesn't  make you look like using makeup then this is the right product for you. However, this product won't look good if you wanted that professional businesswoman look.

The foundation has a watery consistency that runs smoothly on my face. I use my fingers to spread the product because I'm just too lazy to use a brush or sponge. NB23 is just the right shade for my face skin tone. Before I blended it, NB23 seems darker than my skin tone but after I blended it it turns out that it brightens my skin instead. Brightens, not whitens, so it does not made me looked ghostly and I'm really satisfied with the color. About the undertone, I'm not sure whether it's pink or yellow, maybe 70% yellow and 30% of pink?

The swatch below is quite accurate. Well, that's how it was on my screen lol


What I don't like about the product is only about the oil control which this product does not have. However, I can apply finish powder to prevent the oil or even use blotting paper. So this is not a really big deal.


Pros
- Blends easily on skin
- Suitable for everyday foundation that gives natural result
- Covers the pores
- Brightens the skin
- Not cakey

Cons
- No oil control
- Does not contain sunblock
- No matter how much product I use, my skin still looked natural so it's not really suitable for serious makeup

My rate:   / 4.2


0 comments:

Post a Comment