S3

excuse the poor image quality and poor lightning

This was taken yesterday, via Eddie, at my campus' canteen..

Okay so I'm currently using my dad's cellphone. He said his Samsung Galaxy S3 is for me, but if I can get my Note 1 repaired I would love to use my Note 1 again.

Ugh I really wanted a new cellphone, so badly. When I was still high school, 2012, I had 2 cellphones which are Samsung Galaxy Gio and Galaxy Note 3. I have no interest in Blackberry because I've been using touch screen phones since Junior High, around 2008-2009 when Samsung's Galaxy series are still un-affordable...
Okay so last year I lost my Gio, my sister loose it at class. I was expecting that I will have a new phone but unfortunately no. This time, my Note 1 cracked and I am still not getting a new one.

I'm not expecting something expensive like iPhone or Note 3, I just want a new one. I can try other brands like Sony or back to LG.

Anyway.. My collage fee is super expensive and I just got a laptop for my birthday. My mom's.... She rarely used it.

Nevermind. Just ignore me.
I hope anyone who read this does not take a negative assumtion. FYI, both of my siblings graduated this year, so there would be more expense for their new school entrance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment